Togliatti State University is among Top-10 Russian higher education institutions according to the number of small innovative enterprises.
26 small innovative enterprises have been launched in partnership with TSU within the frames of the Federal Law No217-FZ. Among them there are multiple winners of competitions of Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises in Science and Technology (FASIE) (programs "START", "UMNIK" "UMNIK on START", competition "Research and Product Development Activities on Practically Oriented Developments, Implemented in Scientific Research Centers of Higher Education Institutions") and competitions of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (joint research of scientific and educational centers and small innovative enterprises).
Innovative enterprises established in cooperation with TSU produce a diverse range of products for various industries. The range of products include:
- low-temperature solder alloys
- aluminium alloys
- installations for welding with controlled heat input
- portable profilometer-microhardness tester
- composite laminate, still-aluminium
- hardware and software complex for operating control of the processes of arc welding
- devices of in-car electronics and electrical equipment
- rotary compressors and expanders
- tools made of ultra-hard materials
- high-technology bone fixing elements with coatings made of bioactive materials.
Products and technologies, developed and produced by the small innovation enterprises receive high appraisal and awards on national and international events. It is a testimony of the successful innovative activity in the university.
Small Innovative Enterprises in partnership with TSU
ACHIEVEMENTS OF SMALL INNOVATIVE ENTERPRISES COMPRISING TSU INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE (main functioning SIEs are listed)