The Testing Center (TC) was established on the basis of several departments and institutes of Togliatti State University (Order No 148 dated 19.01.2006).
Testing Centre Goals
- providing services to individuals and organisations in order to improve the quality, reliability and safety of industrial products, including consumer goods
- enhancing the competitiveness and efficiency of the intellectual, material, technical and educational capacity of laboratories and research departments of the TSU included in structure of TC and engaged in the area of quality, reliability and safety of technical products.
- products testing (including parts, assemblies, units and materials) and the examination for compliance with the requirements of regulations, national standards, technical specifications and other regulating documentation
- monitoring of technical condition of objects, development of engineering design documentation and verification technologies of industrial products
- examination of the technical specifications and manuals received from the manufacturers, and verification of the research objects compliance with the requirements in this documentation
- processing, analysis and systematisation of certification and inspection tests results, preparing and providing an official protocol with tests results to the applicant.
Laboratory of technical diagnostics and expertise is a comprising part of the Testing Centre.
Testing Centre is the only certified testing centre of a third party in Togliatti that is independent both from the manufacturer and the customer.
The Testing Centre is accredited within the unified conformity assessment system at the facilities controlled by the Federal Service for Ecological, Technological and Atomic Supervision (Rostekhnadzor) (Accreditation Certificate No. IL/LRI-00519; valid until 20.12.2018).