During the meeting hosted by the Samara Region Governor on the outcomes of JSC ROSNANO delegation’s working visit to Samara Region on April 5, 2013 there was made a decision on “establishment and accreditation of testing centre for nanomaterials and nanotechnologies of the regional branch of ANO “Nanocertifica” based in Togliatti State University.” In May, 2013 according to the Rector Decree the Centre for Conformity Assessment of Nanoindustry Production (CCA) was established. The centre furnished with state-of-the-art equipment allowing to conduct all kinds of tests for nanoindustry products.
CCA provides services to various organizations and individuals for conformity assessment of nanoindustry products to existing requirements for certification CCA competency includes:
- identification of size, composition and distribution of nanoparticles and nanopowders.
- identification of structure, elemental composition, matrix parameters, fractal sizes, defects and inhomogeneity, mechanical characteristics and tribological properties of nanostructured materials.
- identification of structure, elemental composition, matrix parameters, roughness, relief and tribological properties of surfaces of nanoindustry products
- identification of thickness, elemental composition, matrix parameters, roughness, relief, mechanical characteristics and tribological properties of surface coatings of nanoindustry products
- identification of thickness, structure, elemental composition and chemical compound of layers , mechanical characteristics and tribological properties of nanoheterostructural elements and multilayer coatings.
- identification of elemental composition, mechanical characteristics and technical properties of products containing nanoelements.
CCA confirms to the requirements of the Certification System of Nanoindustry Production “Nanosertifka” and is technically competent and independent (Certificate for Competence No ROSS.RU.I750.NZH01.21IC06, valid up to 30.05.2018).