Admission in TSU
Application dates and deadlines:
- Preparatory course for international students – 1 October 2014 - 26 July, 2015
- Undergraduate programs – 19 June - 25 July, 2015
- Admission testing last date - 15 August, 2015
- Graduate programs – 19 June - 20 August, 2015
- Admission testing last date - 25 August, 2015
The following documents should be attached to your application:
- copy of your high school certificate or bachelor diploma with transcripts
- notarized translation into Russian of the high school certificate or bachelor diploma with transcripts
- 6 passport-size photos
- confirmation of recognition your previous education
- health certificate (including AIDS test)
- notarized translation into Russian of your passport
Every applicant should pass the admission procedure, which includes an interview and a test (see the dates above).
1) For full time study fill in the Application Form and send it to email@example.com
2) You will get the confirmation of admission by e-mail within 2-3 weeks
3) With confirmation you will get a list of required documents required for official invitation and visa
RECOGNITION OF FOREIGN DEGREES
To be admitted to Togliatti State University you need to have a high school certificate recognized in the Russian Federation, or undergo the recognition (nostrification) procedure.
Nostrification of foreign educational certificates is a standardized form of legalization in the Russian Federation of the education received abroad. There is a distinction made between academic and professional recognition of foreign educational certificates. Academic recognition allows the educational certificate holder to continue his or her Russian education at an educational institution of the appropriate level. Use the link above to find out about the procedure and the required documents for nostrification of your high school certificate.